Thursday, January 14, 2010

N.C. Tar Heel

     At times bachelor parties are just as great as strip clubs. Especially the ones that aren’t at strip clubs. Then again, sometimes they can be a bust and you wish you had just taken the bachelor to the strip club in the first place. This story is about one of the better bachelor parties I’ve been to. Not one that I threw, but one that I attended in North Carolina.
     While on a trip to N.C. I ran into an old friend of mine who stated he was throwing a bachelor party. We’ll call my old friend, Mike. I told Mike I’d come because it looked like Mike was very excited about this function he put together. I mean, damn, Mike was more excited than the actual bachelor. That evening I get there, and Mike "did good". It was in a gigantic hotel suite with 3 different rooms. The dancers were all 8,9 and 10’s. Just all types of fine (which is hard to do for a bachelor party). Im talking perfect asses (of all sizes) and perfect titties (of all sizes) shaking and bouncing everywhere. Everyone was happy :0)
     Then came time for “the show”. "The show" is when a dancer or couple dancers do a special presentation for just the bachelor. This show was different; it was just one girl doing the presentation. It was an athletically built voluptuous young lady doing the honors. If I remember, her name was Sandy.
     To start the show, Sandy told the bachelor to take off his shoe. He took of his shoe. She then put a condom on his foot (yes, a condom). She then lubed the condom with about two packs of K-Y Jelly. Next she proceeded to put the lubed condom foot into her…uhhh..as Oprah and Gayle would say…her va jay jay (vagina, xbox, vertical smile, pussy, whatever). As she is very very slowly putting the toe part inside of her, the bachelor leans over to get a better look. When he leans, he falls off the chair. While falling off the chair he accidentally shoves his entire foot up her twat! You hear him say, “ohhh shit!” and you hear her yell, “UHGGUGHGUGHGUGHGUGGHG!”. She then pulls the foot out her pussy and runs to the back room holding her stomach as if she just got sucker punched in the gut.
     Me being nosey ol’ me, I go to the back room to see if she is okay. She says in her N.C. accent voice, “Yeah, I’m cool, I just didn’t expect all that foot pushed up in me at one time.” She lets me know she feels okay and is disappointed she couldn’t finish her routine. I’m like, “what routine is that?” Then one of the strippers who was comforting her handed her four pool cue balls. She then inserted them inside her and shot each one out like the skee ball machine at chuckie cheese. I said, “DAMN! At least we know he didn’t break your pussy!”
     When I left, I was happy to know the strippers pussy wasn’t busted, but I couldn’t help but wonder how the bachelors foot was doing. Needless to say Mike feels he’s thrown the best Bachelor party ever.......well that was until he came to the one I threw. Details to come. Lol.

Take heed and take care

2 comments:

  1. Dude....I am f**kin DEAD at this blog ahahahahahaha. This is classic. Any stories from Deja Vu in the D? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. Yes, my friend there will be many stories from the Vu's. lol. The one you went to and others. Im sure you will enjoy!

    sneeks

    ReplyDelete