Friday, January 29, 2010

Stacks in the Face/ Pole Dance Hero

I went to go see a D.J. friend of mine the other night, he Deejays at a (you guessed it!) STRIP CLUB.  I was in the club less than 5 minutes. While there, I see a table of "BALLERS" making it "RAIN" on a couple of girls.  One guy takes the wrap off his hundred stack, throws it in the air and it rains money.  The next guy takes the wrap off his stack and makes it rain too.  The third guy FORGOT to take the wrap off  of his stack and threw it at his girl and the stack of wrapped money busted her in the face!  She must have been new to those stilettos cause she got off balance and wobbled down to the ground. The funniest part was after the stack busted her in the face she was still trying to catch it while she was falling. The second she hit the ground the first thing she did was jump on that stack like a fumbled football. The entire place was laughing even the stripper. I laughed at that shit all the way home.

Because this weeks story was so short (it just happened so I had to post it), I've provided a link to Adult Swims online game POLE DANCE HERO!  I hope you enjoy as much as me.  The beats on there are pretty nice.  I think I hear a little MC Chris on one of them.  Below is a youtube demo of one of the songs and a youtube demo of how to play, then the link to the game.





http://games.adultswim.com/pole-dance-hero-twitchy-online-game.html

No comments:

Post a Comment